ALL SALES ARE FINAL
We love our customers, and we aim to help them as much as we can. However, as of January 2022, Plants for Skin will be providing store credits based on the discretion of a PFS representative unless you fit the following criteria below.
You may Only be eligible for a refund for the following reasons:
- One or more of your items becomes unavailable after you’ve submitted your order.
- With a supporting image, your items are shown as damaged with little to no product (or less than 3 quarters of the product remaining).
STORE CREDIT IS A ONE TIME CREDIT THAT LAST FOR 90 DAYS!
PLANTS FOR SKIN DOES NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS FOR ITEMS THAT ARE ON SALE.
Plants for Skin will not issue refunds If:
- The product was already used
- The order status states “Delivered” on USPS website
- Your package was lost or stolen
- Claimed damaged without any supporting evidence.
- Minor damages (product can still be used)
We don't offer refunds if you are allergic to any product. All ingredients are listed on the website, please read the ingredients list before purchasing and do a patch test before fully committing to a product.
YOU ARE ONLY QUALIFIED FOR ONE (1) REFUND/REPLACEMENT PER YEAR.
See replacement policy.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your account or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
This refund will only be applicable if in alignment with the refund policy above.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com